Data Digester Software
The Data Digester® software is the fully integrated solution for message digests (aka checksums) and OpenPGP signatures. The graphical user interface is easy to use, feature rich, and makes it easy to deploy checksums for file archives, audio and video collections, medical documents, and many more.
|View more images...|
|For Windows||For OS X||For Linux||For UNIX|
The advantages of the Data Digester software at a glance:
- Create checksum and signature files for arbitrary files
- Check your own files for errors and manipulation at anytime
- Secure data exchange with customers and inhouse
- Save time by using a comfortable and fully integrated software solution
- Get the required features at minimal costs choosing one of the available editions
- Compatible with Windows, OS X, Linux, and many more systems.
The build-in OpenPGP engine (Pretty Good Privacy) lets you generate and verify secure OpenPGP signatures with one single tool. And you may want to utilize the integrated command-line application digestercli or call the Data Digester from your Ant build scripts. Read more...
Data Digester is available in three editions:
- Data Digester Basic: Examine checksums and verify OpenPGP signatures
- Data Digester Standard: Generate checksums and signatures
- Data Digester Enterprise: Network support, synchronize files
How to continue
- Test the Data Digester software for 30 days now
- Check out the system requirements
- View the documentation
- Compare the Data Digester editions