CarrierLib shipcloud Edition (SCE)
The CarrierLib shipcloud Edition (SCE) provides all required functions to access the shipcloud© multi-carrier web services. This edition is meant for those developers who want to extend their Java software by adding a pure Java shipcloud interface. The CarrierLib shipcloud Edition is sold separately in order to offer our customers the most cost-effective solution for the shipcloud functions.
The key features of the CarrierLib shipcloud Edition at a glance:
- Extend your applications with an interface to shipment service providers like shipcloud
- Optimize you customers shipping process: automatically find the cheapest carrier
- Benefit from web-based billing & accounting, choose an account type thats fits your business
- Value for money - Buy a single-user license for the cost of just a few developer hours
- Royalty free distribution - No hidden costs, distribute the library with no fees to pay
- Compatible with Windows, OS X, Linux, and many more systems
Runs on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and many more systems
The CarrierLib library is written in pure Java which allows the software to be executed on almost any platform on the market. If your environment changes from one platform to another, chances are good that the CarrierLib library can be migrated without problems to the new platform. The obtained licenses are still usable no matter the platform. This gives system administrators the flexibility to migrate from one platform to another without generating additional software license costs.
The CarrierLib Java library should work also on mobile devices like smart phones and tablets. So the marketing slogan "Write once, run everywhere" becomes reality.
How to continue
- Test the CarrierLib shipcloud Edition for 30 days now
- Check out the system requirements
- Visit the shipcloud website and create a test account
- View the shipcloud example
- View the API documentation (Javadoc)