VFSLib Java Library
VFSLib is a Java library to extend the Apache Commons VFS 2.0 library with providers for recent network file systems like Dropbox©, Google Drive©, and Amazon S3©. The VFS 2.0 library allows programmers to access local and network files in a way that is independent of the underlying file system. The standard VFS 2.0 library comes with support for FTP, SFTP, and other traditional file systems which can now be easily extended by the brand new VFSLib.
Why limit your applications to one single cloud file system? Let your customers choose the system they want and support all of the major systems on the market today! The programming is easy and consistent so there is no need to spend hours on dealing with the complex vendor specific APIs.
|For Windows||For OS X||For Linux||For UNIX||For Android|
The advantages of the VFSLib Java library at a glance:
- Extend Apache Commons VFS 2.0 with brand new cloud file system providers
- Transfer FTP, SFTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Amazon S3 files in any direction
- Enrich your applications with recent network file system support
- Value for money - Buy a single-user license for the cost of just a few developer hours
- Royalty free distribution - No hidden costs, distribute the library with no fees to pay
- Compatible with Windows, OS X, Linux, and many more systems
The Data Digester software now supports VFSLib!
How to continue
- Test the VFSLib library for 30 days now
- Check out the system requirements
- View the Dropbox example
- View the Google Drive example
- View the Amazon S3 example
- View the API documentation (Javadoc)